Selection of collection method.
- shaking, manual
- shaking, mechanical
- complete bending of trunk for simple manual pick-up
- financial analysis: cost of presses, cost of press application, cost of fruit collection. Cost/Profit ratio projection over time. Depends on fruit, tree species, weather, soil, watering, other conditions.
We keep your data updated for as long as you keep your membership.
- when to order presses to a local wood shop or when to order them from us. Depending on location, local manufacturing costs, shipping costs, customs costs, taxes, labour availability.
- number of presses, percent of trees to be modified or to be left as an untreated control.
- size, shape, material of presses. Simple presses for small trees are 2 flat boards with 2 bolts. Larger trees require hexagonal asimetric plates with 4 bolts. (see figure).
- time of application. Usually one-year trees.
- suggested maintenance for presses: measurement of restricted and unrestricted trunk, tightening, loosening, replacement for larger press.
- evaluation of shape-modifying process by photo analysis
- collection time. When to collect the fruit, according to fruit maturity, fruit size and weight, trunk narrowing degree, labour availability.
- we provide a virtual space for communication within our customers, in order to improve cultivation and fruit collection methods.
- As trees overgrow presses, we help our customers to sell or trade the used presses.
Index - Diagrams - Photos -Videos - Patent offer - Crowdfunding - Feedback - Reciprocal links - Blog - See me in Linkedin
Netic Infoservices - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Email us -